The Cincinnati Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution is a Grave Marking role model for other SAR Chapters around the country.
Led by our Grave Marking Chairman Mike Gunn, the chapter is on track to honor over 50 American Revolutionary War Patriots who are buried in the Hamilton County and surrounding counties.
Attending one of these events is something you will not forget.
This fall, we have three grave marking events coming up that you can attend as a member, interested party, or participate as a member of the Color Guard.
Fall is a wonderful time, with cooler temps giving rise to comfortable participation.
Come join us for these events!
See our CCSAR Calendar for more information as well as separate blog articles for each event. Current Calendar link is: https://cincinnatisar.org/meetingsevents/
The three coming up in the immediate future with basic information include:
- Saturday 9/16 1:00PM – Camp Charlotte
- Address: Forest Cemetery – 905 North Court Street Circleville, OH
- Saturday 10/21 2:00PM – Goshen
- Address – Myers Cemetery 6640 OH-48, Goshen, OH
- Sunday 11/12 11:30AM – Veterans Day – Washington Park – Downtown Cincinnati
- Address – 1230 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
We are blessed to have a free nation of individuals who have rights. These rights were willed to us by the actions of our Patriot ancestors. Lets show them a sign of our gratitude by honoring them.