Cincinnati SAR will participate in the Annual Liberty Township Heritage Days.
It is looking like a beautiful day on Saturday! Bring yourself, your family, your friends to see the exhibits and demonstrations of days gone by.
This runs from 10AM-2PM.
Refreshments will be available.
There is a folk and bluegrass band playing 1-3PM.
Ask questions of the exhibitors, watch them perform the activities of our pioneer past.
Learn more about the Sons of the American Revolution and how to become a member of this patriotic group.
See the below brochure to get more information.
See you there!!
The 4th Annual Heritage Day event is presented by the Liberty Township Historical Society in conjunction with the Liberty Township Parks Committee. The event will feature:
- Tours of Gregory Cabin – original period log cabin which has been moved to this site to share with citizens. Exhibits and storyboards are available to learn more.
- Cincinnati Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution will share:
- Revolutionary War era camp life demonstrations
- Revolutionary War soldier drill and black powder firing
- Yorktown presentation
- Washington Crossing the Delaware presentation
- Membership questions can be answered with our Membership Registrar
- Questions of the life and daily activities can be asked of our presenters
- John Reilly Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution information
- Will dedicate the America 250 Plaque at 11:00AM
- The American 250 Plaque is in remembrance of our patriot ancestors for the upcoming 250 year anniversary of our nation in 2026
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- Live music by the Jericho Old-Time Band
- Antique machinery demonstrations
- Other exhibits include: Pioneer clothes washing, corn shelling, cider press and grinding demonstrations